Jun 28, 2013

{I did it...and Im a little nervous}

Today very randomly I stumbled onto a site called "The influence Network" its all about community and networking with other women who are Believers, encouraging what God has called you to do, its a place were you can connect with other women and to be equipped and inspired to influence others. 

I joined! 

I want this "blog" be a place were I can influence others for Christ. A place were I can share truth, and Gods word and what He is doing in my life, in my family's life.  


Here is more ABOUT the Influence Network

You can Join too!

They offer 3 different membership services only starting 5.00 a month!

They also offer classes, such as "affiliate marketing tactics", "finding clear purpose", "hearing God in your everyday life" and so many more I am so excited to learn so much from these amazing women. 

Influence also has a CONFERENCE every year with amazing speakers and awesome WORKSHOPS

Also, here is their BLOG


Hope you all have a wonderful summer weekend! 

Its going to be a HOT one here in AZ 117 degrees over here! So as for me and my household we will be staying where there will be air conditioning 



No comments:

Post a Comment